Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another BMV Haul

Its official....I am now a pattern collector and I may have a serious problem.

Sign me up for a support group!

What I bought at the vogue sale:






I bought two other patterns for my dear mother in law who I have inspired to start sewing again after many years of absence. With the price of shipping going to be a whopping $55 USD if I added anymore. Vogue 8701 will have to linger on my wishlist for a little while longer. I look forward to recieving these patterns as I hope its going to be a very hot summer.
What did you get at the sale?
Kat

3 comments:

  1. haha... I wondered if you had put your shopping shoes on for the sale! I refrained this time as I have a pile of projects a mile high to get through first. :)
    ~Alana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha my shopping shoes are always on. Its terrible! I'm done with buying BMV patterns as I think I have everything I want with the exception of v8701. My pattern stash could keep me sewing forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a BAD influence. I had to go look up that Vogue wardrober and now I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete