Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bargin Farbrics

So last week I headed over to spotlight to pick up half a metre of satin silk lining for one of my in progress dresses.  it was on special for $8 per metre. I lied promised myself & my husband that wouldn't buy anymore fabric until i made a dent in my ever growing stash.

Everything was going well until I went to the clearance fabric section and found some fabric, Michael Miller "midnight mumms" that i have been after since I saw it on Rachel's Blog. I saw it for $22 per metre a while back and passed it up. I bought it for $4 per metre! I bought whatever was left on the short bolt as I think its a quilting fabric but it is 100% cotton, there was over 4 metres. Total was $18! I was and am still genuinely excited over my steal and at this stage have no plans for the fabric as i want to make something special from it. Any ideas would be lovely.

I also bought some more floral cotton sateen $12 per metre (surprise, surprise) and two metres each of a very soft blue and white fabric total $6, & a pink combination total $4. Both are floral.

All up I got over 9+ metres for $44. What a bargain!

Here is a photo.
Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment