Monday, October 25, 2010

Photos of a floral dress

Here are some photos of me in my butterick 5486 dress! Today I had to go out and I wanted to wear a dress and be comfortable. I saw this in my vast wardrobe and threw it on. It was perfected weather for it. I think the bodice part may have stretched a little.

A very full skirt



Me and Caramel.


The back.
The dress doesn't look good when I'm slouching but sits quite nicely normally. I really love this dress, when I make it again I think I'll shorten the bodice. Other than that I have no complaints.


Here is a photo of 2 things I'm remixing. Can you guess what colours they originally were?

I'll post, post drying photos next time.

Thanks for reading my blog!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Your dress looks gorgeous - so summery and feel-good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sherry, I really love it. Its so comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete