Monday, August 13, 2012

Where will you be this Saturday?

Christmas cross stitch.

I know where I'll be.........at Rachel's Melbourne Sewist meet up!

Just in case you didn't know about the meet up already, the lovely Rachel from Boo Dog and Me blog is organising a sewist meet up for all those people who love to sew and craft in the Melbourne Area.

We'll be meeting at Tessuti's at 1.30pm this Saturday the 18th and then going for coffees and cake at Time Out Cafe at 3pm. (Click on the Tessuti's link for the store address if you need it.)

I have plans to go to the Nicholas building before the meet up to see what new stock l'uccello and Button Mania have available, then walk my way up Little Collins to Tessuti's, I hoping to get there around noon, so if your early, come for a wander.

Just in case you don't know what I look like, I'll be the girl in the bright yellow dress!

Hope to see you there!!!

Thanks for reading,

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Alas I shall be in Port Macquarie. Have a coffee for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever you come down Lizzie, I show you all the great fabric shops! I'll have a hot chocolate for you as I'm allergic to coffee. :)

      Delete
  2. See you there!! I might even see you in the Nicholas Building.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to it Leith, see you soon!

      Delete