Sunday, August 19, 2012

Melbourne sewist catch up!

What a friendly bunch of people you all are!

I had a delightful time, I got to the city at about 12, wandered down to Clegs picked up some need supplies, then went straight to the Nicholson building, and then on to Tessuti's. It was surreal to see Rachel by the remnant table talking to the bloggers I knew! I knew some bloggers by the clothes they were wearing and others were new to me. Here are some of the photos I snapped at various times through the day. I hope you like them.





Kirsty, Tj and Melanie

Sue, Robyn and Lara


Melaine, Kirsty and Tj again!


Lara, Sue A and Robyn


Christy, Rachel, Leith and Catherine

Sarah, you crack me up lady.



Sarah, Rachel and Belle






Me, Heather and Sue.


Belle and I



My engagement ring and Belle's engagement ring.
I can't wait till the next catch up, I can just imagine it will be bigger and better.
If you would like a copy of the photos, a list of all the blogs, a chat or anything else, please email me at allegravintage@gmail.com
Please remember to link back to my blog if you plan on using the photos on yours.

9 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you yesterday! Great photos! I might nab some if that's ok? I didn't really take any. I shall credit you and link back of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to spend the afternoon :) It was lovely to meet you. You've got some fabulous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous day! I can't read Belle's blog. What is it again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leith it is http://www.bellacollectanea.com/, I plan on putting up a list today, as I was busy ripping out my front garden yesterday.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great day. I would love to find out about the next one. Im in Puckapunyal (so an hour away from Melbourne and there are no crafty loving people here and would love to meet up with some down there.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a most fabulous time! Meet ups are just the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We must have only just missed each other at the Nicholas building - shall we go together next time? I spent ages in l'ucello poring over their vintage buttons then tearing myself away. Wonderful to meet you. A glorious afternoon!

    ReplyDelete