Friday, February 8, 2013

Ladies, start your engines.

Are we all bursting with excitement for the shopping day tomorrow? I know I'm looking forward to it.

On to some minor changes....
-I have changed one of the store on the list, we will no longer be going to Franke Stuart, it closes too early and I feel we would better off visiting Astratex on lennox st in Richmond as they are having a 50% off sale this week only. Trust me, if you like high quality Italian fabrics, you need to visit this store. They have this sale twice a year only.
Amanda, Belle and I popped in late this afternoon, I was insisting that I was going to drop them off, and leave for my baby appointment, I stayed for the entire visit, it was a lovely store with great stock.
Amanda fell in love with some beautiful dove grey wool angora fabric which she left behind, I did try to get her to buy it however she foiled my evil plans!
-We are taking 3 cars for the day, Rachel, Melaine and myself will be driving, it would be a very nice gesture if you offer your driver some petrol money. :)
-Melaine is leaving us for dinner, she has a hot date :P, so if you are in her car you will need to find your way back to GJ's if thats where you have left your car, I am happy to take people back on my way home, but as I'm pregnant and I get tired easily, this maybe earlier than you might like.

The Addresses

We are going to the stores in this order, if you would like to know where we are at any given time, comment on this post or text me for those who have my number.

1. G J's Discount Fabrics, 443 Lygon Street, Brunswick East, Victoria
I would suggest parking your car at GJ's then walking the 300 or so metres to Rathdowne.
2. Rathdowne Fabrics 154/158 Victoria St Brunswick VIC 3056
3.Darn Cheap Fabrics 113-115 Burgundy St Heidelberg VIC 3084
4. The Cloth Shop 47 Lower Heidelberg Rd Ivanhoe VIC 3079
Find a park for your car and walk to the Button shop & Cutting Edge.
 5.The Button Shop 181 Glenferrie Rd Malvern VIC 3144
6. Cutting Edge Fabric 189 Glenferrie Rd Malvern VIC 3144
7. Astratex 285 Lennox St Richmond VIC 3121
8. The Fabric store 184 Brunswick st Fitzroy VIC 3065
9. Alannah Hill, fabric section is upstairs, two doors down from The fabric store.
10. Rockwell and sons 288 Smith St Collingwood VIC 3066

Remember we are leaving for Darn cheap at 9.45 from GJ's/ Rathdowne at the latest so please be punctual if you are departing with us.

I think that is all I need to say for now, hopefully I haven't left anything out!
See you tomorrow!!!
Kat

2 comments:

  1. sooo excitement! Still can't believe theres so many fabric shops I've never even been too.
    I'll be at GJ's around 9:30am... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. І loved aѕ much аs you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    Also visit my web-site; payday advance

    ReplyDelete