Tuesday, February 5, 2013

FYI Rathdowne Fabrics & a Scoopon Deal.

 
 
 
Just thought I'd write a quick post to let you know a great deal I saw via twitter about Rathdowne Fabrics & Scoopon. This would make a great present - I'm hoping my sister will take my email as a hint and purchase one for my birthday day!

I got the below from the Scoopon website.

  • $15 for a $50 spend in store at Rathdowne Fabrics & Remnants
  • Upgrade to a $100 spend for just $30!
  • Official fabric suppliers to Project Runway Australia!
  • Choose from a huge range of fabrics including bridal silks and satins, beaded lace, chiffon lace, prints and plain cottons, knits, furnishings and high end stock designer fabrics
  • Latest fabric arrivals include Bettina Liano, White Suede, Zimmerman, Wayne Cooper, Allanah Hill & more
  • Extensive range of remnant pieces available too – great for quilting and crafting!
  • Plus pick from an array of haberdashery, patterns and more
  • Just present your Scoopon in store to redeem
  • Brunswick location
  • Get up a Scoopon for yourself and another to give as a gift!
  • Great gift idea for anyone studying fashion or interested in crafting and sewing
  • See the full range
  • You more than double your spend and save 70%!

  • The Fine Print:
  • Offer valid from 13 February 2013 to 13 May 2013
  • Scoopons available in your account and redemptions taken from 13 February 2013
  • Valid for in-store purchases only
  • Present printed Scoopon on arrival
  • Subject to availability
  • 1 Scoopon redeemable per person; 1 Scoopon may be purchased as a gift
  • Max 1 Scoopon redeemable per person per visit
  • Scoopons for this offer are limited

  • You have 6 days left to buy the vouchers.

    Thanks for reading!

    Kat

    8 comments:

    1. When Carli (from Kondadlicious) mentioned this on my FB, I was all over it like a rash, even though I've barely got a cent left....$100 worth of fabric is a steal! Chances are I'll barely be able to buy more than 2m of any nice natural fibre but it'll still be awesome. ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think it's such a steal! I wanted some lace that was $30 or $50 per metre, but left it there, now I can go back and get it. It's a bargain!

      ReplyDelete
    3. You are SUCH an enabler! I am so going to get one of these scoupons. Also, I hope that I might be able to meet up with you at some stage somewhere on the shopping trip on Saturday - possibly Darn Cheap. I'll do my best!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Haha Lara, I have to live through you as I'm trying to control myself! If you email me at allegravintage at gmaildotcom I'll text you my phone number so we can meet up through out the day somewhere, if you like.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Very very tempting offer! I just spent $20+ there last week! And now that Spotlight Brunswick is gone, Rathdowne & GJ's will both be getting even more visits from me!

      ReplyDelete
    6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    7. You've got spam, Kat!
      hehe.
      I bought the $30 one and whilst I won't be able to spend it tomorrow... i'm looking forward to seeing what they have on offer. So many fabric shops I've never been too!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Wow To Good. Keep it up.Really nice collection of words.

      ReplyDelete